Hello Walnut Creek Tennis Players!
The facility is now open for singles play.
Winter Adult & Youth Classes Now Available! View Schedules
Private Lessons Now Available! To book yours call 925-945-0105
Online reservations can be made 24/7. For the fastest service, please use the online reservation portal at LifetimeActivities.com.
As we have limited staff, please read carefully before calling with questions.
Facility rules as of 6/4/2020 (subject to change)
- Stay 6 feet apart at all times! (Players must follow all court rules listed below!)
- Singles only for Tennis play
- Singles only Pickleball play
- Reservations recommended
- Credit/Debit Cards Only. No cash.
- For fastest service reserve online
The courts are open but our pro shop and office will remain closed to the public. Payment for courts can be made at the window in the rear of the building. Balls and drinks are available for purchase. Please follow social distancing markers on the ground when paying and moving about the facility. Our stringing service with enhanced sanitation is now available.
Court Rules for Health and Safety
Pursuant to the April 29, 2020 Contra Costa County health order, tennis and pickleball are allowed outdoor activities, with certain restrictions. All elements of the County health order must be followed at all times, including the following guidelines for community tennis & pickleball play:
- All participants and spectators must stay at least six feet apart at all times to maintain social distancing
- A maximum of 4 players per court is allowed for tennis
- A maximum of 2 players per court is allowed for pickleball
- Reservations recommended for play. For fastest service reserve online www.lifetimeactivities.com
- Use of shared equipment, including racquets, paddles and water bottles, is prohibited
- Each player may only touch their own “individually labeled” tennis or pickleball balls
- Players are recommended to change sides on opposite sides of the court
- No off-court gatherings, or use of benches and picnic tables is allowed
- Face masks are recommended before and after entering courts
- Gates will be left open to minimize touch points
- Participants should bring and use their own hand sanitizer
Individuals may not enter the facility if experiencing COVID-19 symptoms