50 Bowling Green Dr. San Francisco, CA 94122 Corner of Nancy Pelosi Dr and Bowling Green Dr
16 lighted tennis courts 4 lighted multi use mini courts (for mini tennis, family play and pickleball) 1 lighted dedicated pickleball court
Monday thru Saturday 8:30am-10pm & Sunday 8:30am-8pm Holiday Hours: Closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve (closing at 12:30pm), Christmas Day, New Years Eve (closing at 12:30pm), New Years Day
We have 1 dedicated pickleball court and 4 multi-use mini courts with pickleball court dimensions. Mini courts are available for mini tennis, family use and pickleball play.
The Lisa and Douglas Goldman Tennis Center at Golden Gate Park will be opening on March 3, 2021. Due to Covid safety guidelines, reservations are required to play. Reservations may be made online or by phone. Classes are expected to begin in March.
Yes, the facility is open to the public for tennis and pickleball play. Due to Covid safety guidelines, reservations are required to play. Reservations may be made online or by phone. San Francisco residents get may book courts 8 days in advance while non-residents may book courts 7 days in advance. Residents also get discounted resident pricing on rentals and classes.
This is a public facility and there are no memberships, however a fee is required to play.
Reservations are currently required due to covid safety measures. Reservations may be made online or by phone.
Yes, there is a fee to use the courts and reservations are required due to COVID safety measures. Fees are as follows:
|Hourly Court Fees & Descriptions||Resident||Non Resident|
|Non-Prime Time Monday thru Friday 8:30am-3pm||$8||$12|
|Prime Time Monday thru Friday 3pm-9pm Saturday and Sunday 8:30am-6pm||$9||$15|
|Seniors (ages 65+) Monday thru Friday 8:30am-3pm||$4||$6|
|Youth (ages 17 and below) Monday thru Friday 8:30am-6pm||no charge||$12|
|USTA Matches (advanced group reservations)||$19||$19|
Yes, we offer private and group lessons, camps and other programs for all ages and skill levels. Group lessons are scheduled to begin March 15. Check out our lesson pages for more information: TENNIS LESSONS
Street parking is available along both Nancy Pelosi and Bowling Green Drive.
Yes, you may bring your own balls or purchase them at the pro-shop. All balls will be provided for tennis classes. We do not allow tennis ball hoppers on the court.
Yes, we have a demo for rent and rackets for sale in our pro-shop. We proudly carry HEAD rackets for players of all ages and levels.
Yes, reservations can be made online or by phone.
|Rental Fee & Description||Resident||Non Resident|
45 minute rental
subject to availability
Yes, we feature a healthy and fresh selection of grab and go food and beverages including a gourmet coffee machine. Vending options feature credit and no touch payment options like Apple Pay for your convenience. **Covid regulations may affect availability of these services**
Yes, we have lockers and changing facilities but they are current closed due to Covid-19 safety guidelines
Tennis Court Rules & Etiquette
- Players must follow all current Covid-19 safety guidelines
- Respect players and staff at all times.
- Shirts/tops must be worn, non-marking shoes only, no open toed shoes.
- Keep noise to an appropriate level.
- Keep courts clean. Pick up all balls & recycle trash in the provided bins.
- Wait until the point in play is finished before retrieving a ball from another court.
- Be safe. Do not participate in any behavior that would risk injury to yourself or anyone else.
- Before starting play, ensure the court is free from hazards (extra balls, cans or other debris).
- City sponsored lessons only
- NO food, drinks, or chewing gum (water is acceptable)
- NO personal ball machines or tennis ball hoppers
- NO wheels (bikes, skates, skateboards, scooters, etc.)
- NO profanities, yelling, or screaming at any time on or near courts.
- NO small children that are not playing tennis
- NO pets
You can sign up online or in-person. Please check out our selection of lessons HERE
Yes, private lessons are available:
- Lifetime Private Lessons
- Single 1:1
- Joe Noth - Director of Tennis $135 ($125/hour 6 pack)
- Specialist / USPTA Certified $120 ($110/hour 6 pack)
- Private Instructor $110 ($100/ hour 6 pack)
- Small Group (2-4 players)
- Director $203 ($188/hour 6 pack)
- Coach $180 ($165/hour 6 pack)
- Private Instructor $165 ($150/hour 6 pack)
- Single 1:1