CLASS REGISTRATION & REFUND POLICY
- Must register and pay for a class prior to the first attendance.
- Registrations can be made in person or online. Registrations are NOT accepted by phone.
- Late registrations can be prorated when signing up in person only.
- Prorating cannot be done in advance, as priority is given to those that can attend a full session.
- Programs may be combined or cancelled based on registration numbers.
- Participants may be reassigned according to age, ability, and class size.
San Francisco City Resident Rate
San Francisco City residents must verify their residency at The Goldman Tennis Center BEFORE signing up for a class in order to receive the resident rate. Bring an ID or a utility bill showing your San Francisco address. If you sign up prior to showing residency you may receive a credit on your Lifetime Activities account, however, there will be no credit card refunds for the difference.
GTC Withdrawal & Refund Policy effective 2/15/2022
To withdraw from a program, a $12 processing fee will be assessed per class registration (credit or refund). Please note that it may take 2-4 weeks to process a program withdrawal.
Withdrawal requests received 14+ days prior to the first day of class are eligible for a full refund to the original form of payment (minus the $12 processing fee). Please note that cash payments will be returned in the form of a check by mail and may require additional processing time.
Withdrawal requests received 7-13 days prior to the first day of class are assessed the $12 processing fee per class, and the remaining amount will be returned as a credit to the participant’s GTC account.
No credits or refunds will be issued for withdrawal requests received less than 7 days prior to the first day of class.
No refunds or credits will be given for non-attendance or for any reason (including absences due to covid-19) other than cancellation by Goldman Tennis Center staff.
Withdrawal due to Injury/Illness
A credit (to the Lifetime Activities account) is issued for withdrawals due to illness or injury. The amount of credit issued will be calculated from the day the doctor’s note is received. The credit does not expire and can be used at a later date. Refunds to the original form of payment are not issued for withdrawals due to illness or injury.
- Private lessons and packages are non-refundable.
- Private lessons do not expire.
- Lifetime Activities requires 24 hours cancellation notice for any scheduled private lessons.
- If cancellation notice is received less than 24 hours prior, the cost of the private lesson will be applied to your account.
- Class transfers can be requested no later than 5 days prior to the first class meeting.
- Transfer request made less than 5 days prior to the first class meeting will only be granted if it does not interrupt the class you wish to withdraw from.