CLASS REGISTRATION & REFUND POLICY
- Must register and pay for a class prior to the first attendance.
- Registrations can be made in person or online. Registrations are NOT accepted by phone.
- Late registrations can be prorated when signing up in person only.
- Prorating cannot be done in advance, as priority is given to those that can attend a full session.
- Programs may be combined or cancelled based on registration numbers.
- Participants may be reassigned according to age, ability, and class size.
San Francisco City Resident Rate
San Francisco City residents must verify their residency at The Goldman Tennis Center BEFORE signing up for a class in order to receive the resident rate. Bring an ID or a utility bill showing your San Francisco address. If you sign up prior to showing residency you may receive a credit on your Lifetime Activities account however, there will be no credit card refunds for the difference.
- Full refunds will be granted if requested no less than 10 days prior to the first class/camp meeting of the session.
- Refund requests received after this time, but at least 5 working days prior to the first class/camp meeting, will be assessed a $5 administrative fee per class, and will not receive a refund, but rather a credit on your Lifetime Activities account.
- No refunds or credits will be issued for requests received less than 5 working days prior to the first class/camp meeting.
- No refunds will be given for non-attendance or for any reason other than a cancellation by Lifetime Activities.
- All pro-shop purchases are final sale. No refunds or credits will be granted.
- Private lessons and packages are non refundable.
- Private lessons do not expire.
- Lifetime Activities requires 24 hours cancellation notice for any scheduled private lessons.
- If cancellation notice is received less than 24 hours prior, the cost of the private lesson will be applied to your account.
- Class transfers can be requested no later than 5 days prior to the first class meeting.
- Transfer request made less than 5 days prior to the first class meeting will only be granted if it does not interrupt the class you wish to withdraw from.