WELCOME TO THE LISA & DOUGLAS GOLDMAN TENNIS CENTER
Current COVID-19 Restrictions and Rules for Safe Play
Before coming to play please review this important facility information:
- At this time, reservations are required.
- Players will be asked to arrive no earlier than 10 minutes prior to their reservation start time, and must exit the facility promptly after the conclusion of their reservation.
- We encourage 1 player to check in and pay for the group to avoid congestion at the reception desk.
- All patrons must wear a face covering at all times except when eating, drinking, or during singles play if no one is within 30 feet of that player.
- Singles and doubles tennis/pickleball play between any household is allowed.
- Face coverings are required for doubles tennis and pickleball.
- Gatherings and spectators are not permitted at this time. A minor player or participant may be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Players are asked to bring or purchase their own marked can of tennis balls, and return the other player’s tennis balls without contact.
- Participants from different households are not allowed to share equipment and must be at least 6 feet apart at all times.
- The indoor lounge and other seating areas are currently closed.
- Bathrooms are available but locker room/changing areas are closed.
- We ask that players do not gather indoors and maintain 6 feet of distance at all times.
- Water fountains are currently closed.
- Masks required during class participation.
For more information about the tennis center please visit our FAQs.
Please follow these and all posted safety guidelines. We can’t wait to see you on the courts!