WELCOME TO THE LISA & DOUGLAS GOLDMAN TENNIS CENTER
Current COVID-19 Restrictions and Rules for Safe Play – Updated 6/16/21
Before coming to play please review this important facility information:
- Masks are OPTIONAL OUTDOORS – physical distancing is recommended
- Masks are REQUIRED INDOORS for all individuals regardless of vaccination status (except when actively eating or drinking)
Lessons and Programs
- Masks are optional for all OUTDOOR youth and adult programs regardless of age, or vaccination status.
- INDOOR programs require masks for all regardless of age or vaccination status.
- Court reservations are highly recommended
- The lounge area is now open! Please observe social distancing and mask rules for vaccinated/unvaccinated individuals
- Spectators are allowed. Court usage requires a reservation and check-in. A four-player maximum per court is enforced.
- Water fountains are open
- Do not enter the facility if you are experiencing any Covid symptoms
For more information about the tennis center please visit our FAQs.
Please follow these and all posted safety guidelines. We can’t wait to see you on the courts!