WELCOME TO THE LISA & DOUGLAS GOLDMAN TENNIS CENTER
Current COVID-19 Restrictions and Rules for Safe Play – Updated 6/16/21
Before coming to play please review this important facility information:
- Masks are optional indoors and outdoors for patrons who are fully vaccinated
- Unvaccinated patrons and guests must wear masks indoors and maintain social distancing of 6-feet outdoors
- Lessons: Masks are optional outdoors in our tennis and activity lessons and camps for all students regardless of age, or vaccination status.
- Students and staff may choose to wear a mask if they wish when outdoors
- Indoor youth lesson programs require masks to be worn by staff and coaches
- Court reservations are highly recommended
- The lounge area is now open! Please observe social distancing and mask rules for vaccinated/unvaccinated individuals
- Spectators are allowed. Court usage requires a reservation and check-in. A four player maximum per court is enforced.
- Water fountains are open
- Do not enter the facility if you are experiencing any Covid symptoms
For more information about the tennis center please visit our FAQs.
Please follow these and all posted safety guidelines. We can’t wait to see you on the courts!