TENNIS RAIN/MAKE-UP PROCEDURE
Rainy Day Procedure for Park & Rec Classes
During inclement weather please call 415-581-2540 no earlier than 30 minutes prior to the start of your class. Programs cancelled due to rain will have a make up scheduled. You may choose to opt-in to our SMS update service for more updates. Class cancellations are communicated no earlier than 30 minutes before start time. A mobile phone number on file is required. Please expect an e-mail with make up information within a week of the original class date. There will be no refunds for non-attendance. For any questions, please contact our office.
Class Make-Up Policy
- In the event a class is canceled, make-ups classes will be scheduled (as time and weather permit) at the discretion of Lifetime Activities.
- One make-up date will be given per rain-out/cancelation. Classes are typically made up during holiday camp weeks.
- Make-up classes are not offered due to student absences.
- Students CANNOT make-up an absence in another class.
- Please check the website for your make-up schedule. Lifetime Activities will not make phone calls to remind you of your make-up.
- Please see below to find the make-up schedule for a rained-out class.