Hello Sunnyvale Tennis Players!
We are excited to announce that we are OPEN TO SINGLES FOR ANY 2 PLAYERS
- PRIVATE LESSONS FOR ALL AGES NOW AVAILABLE – CALL FOR RESERVATIONS
- YOUTH TENNIS CAMPS BEGIN JUNE 13TH! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS!
- YOUTH & ADULT CLASSES ARE HERE! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS!
A reservation is recommended for play
- Phone reservations-408-735-7285
- For fastest service please use the online reservation portal at LifetimeActivities.com
- Credit cards only, no cash transactions
- A mask must be worn when entering the pro shop
Please review the following list of covid 19 safety rules and guidelines for the Sunnyvale Tennis Center before coming to play.
As we have a limited staff, please read carefully before calling with questions.
Facility rules (subject to change based on latest community guidelines)
- Singles Play Only for ANY 2 PLAYERS; TENNIS AND PICKLEBALL
- Reservations required for play (no walk-up reservations, no waiting)
- For fastest service reserve online
- Stay 6 feet apart at all times! (must follow all court rules listed below)
- No shared rackets or water bottles. Per new SCC guidelines, shared balls are ok
- Follow all posted court rules and guidelines
- Please call or reserve online prior to arriving at the tennis park
- A mask must be worn to enter the pro shop
- Please follow social distancing markers on the ground when paying and moving about the facility.
Court Rules for Health and Safety (subject to change based on latest community guidelines)
Pursuant to the June 5, 2020 Santa Clara County health order, tennis and pickleball are allowed outdoor activities, with certain restrictions. All elements of the County health order must be followed at all times, including the following guidelines for community tennis & pickleball play:
- All participants and spectators must stay at least six feet apart at all times to maintain social distancing
- Any 2 players per court
- For fastest service reserve online www.lifetimeactivities.com
- Use of shared personal equipment like rackets and water bottles is not allowed
- Shared tennis or pickelballs are allowed
- Players should cross on opposite sides of the court during changeovers
- No off-court gatherings, or use of benches and picnic tables is allowed
- Gates should be left open to minimize touch points
- Participants should bring and use their own hand sanitizer
- Individuals may not enter the facility if experiencing COVID-19 symptoms