TENNIS COURT RESERVATIONS/POLICIES IN SUNNYVALE
Court and Ball Machine Cancellation Policy
Reservations must be canceled 4 hours in advance or full payment will be assessed. No-shows or late cancellation fees not paid will be required to be paid before claiming next reservation.
On rainy days, staff may close the courts until they are playable. Call (408) 735-7285 to see if courts are dry.
Credit will be issued for paid, unused time if it rains during play. Make ups will be scheduled for lesson and league rainouts.
Tennis Court Rules & Etiquette
- Respect all players at all times.
- Shirts/tops must be worn, non-marking shoes only, no open toed shoes.
- Keep noise to an appropriate level.
- Keep courts clean. Pick up all balls & throw away any trash in the provided trash cans.
- Wait until the point in play is finished before retrieving a ball from another court.
- Be safe. Do not participate in any behavior that would risk injury to yourself or anyone else.
- Before starting play, ensure the court is free from hazards (extra balls, cans or other debris).
- City sponsored lessons only
- NO food, drinks, or chewing gum (water is acceptable)
- NO personal ball machines
- NO wheels (bikes, skates, skateboards, scooters, etc.)
- NO profanities, yelling, or screaming at any time on or near courts.
- NO small children that are not playing tennis
- NO pets