TENNIS COURT RESERVATIONS/POLICIES IN SUNNYVALE
Tennis Court Fees
(Weekdays 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
(Weeknights After 4:00 PM & Weekends)
Ball Machine Fees
|Available Mon – Fri 9am to 4pm only, 45min|
|Regular Price||STC Member*|
*Membership is through the Sunnyvale Tennis Club. Please visit them at sunnyvaletennisclub.org for more information. Note that a membership is not required to play at the tennis center.
Pickleball Court Fees
At this time, masks usage is optional on court. This mandate may be altered based on the direction of City, Country, and State authorities. Please do your part in keeping the tennis center safe.
Court Policies and Booking Information
Reserve a Court:
Option 1 –
* Reserve a court online at lt.clubautomation.com.
Option 2 –
* Call (408)735-7285 for a court
Option 3 –
* Visit the Las Palmas Office in person at 755 S Mathilda Ave.
Payment for Las Palmas courts will be made in the main office the day or reservation, prior to play. All other courts must be paid for at time of reservation.
Cancellation Policy: 4 hours or more in advance or full payment will be assessed
1) Court reservation are forfeited after 15 minutes.
2) Reservetions must be cancelled 4 hours or more in advanced.
3) Fees will not be prorated for late arrivals.
4) Residents may reserve courts 8 days in advance, Non-Residents may reserve courts 7 days in advance.
5) Minimum of 30 minutes. maximum of 2 hours rental for open play.
6) Court assignment is subject to change
On rainy days, staff may close the counts until they are playable. Please call (408)735-7285 to see if courts are dry Credit will be issued to payee’s account for paid, unused time if it rains during play.
Lifetime Activities Sunnyvale
755 South Mathilda Ave, Sunnyvale CA 94087
Court and Ball Machine Cancellation Policy
Reservations must be canceled 4 hours in advance or full payment will be assessed. No-shows or late cancellation fees not paid will be required to be paid before claiming next reservation.
On rainy days, staff may close the courts until they are playable. Call (408) 735-7285 to see if courts are dry.
Credit will be issued for paid, unused time if it rains during play. Make ups will be scheduled for lesson and league rainouts.
Tennis Court Rules & Etiquette
- Respect all players at all times.
- Shirts/tops must be worn, non-marking shoes only, no open toed shoes.
- Keep noise to an appropriate level.
- Keep courts clean. Pick up all balls & throw away any trash in the provided trash cans.
- Wait until the point in play is finished before retrieving a ball from another court.
- Be safe. Do not participate in any behavior that would risk injury to yourself or anyone else.
- Before starting play, ensure the court is free from hazards (extra balls, cans or other debris).
- City sponsored lessons only
- NO food, drinks, or chewing gum (water is acceptable)
- NO personal ball machines
- NO wheels (bikes, skates, skateboards, scooters, etc.)
- NO profanities, yelling, or screaming at any time on or near courts.
- NO small children that are not playing tennis
- NO pets