TENNIS COURT RESERVATIONS/POLICIES IN PLEASANTON
Court Fees per hour
Adult: $10.50 Resident/ $14.50 Non-Resident
Youth: $8 Resident/ $12 Non-Resident
Monday-Friday, Noon – 3pm $6.50 per hour for all
Court Reservation Policy
- One reservation per phone call.
- Courts may be reserved for a minimum of 1 hour and a maximum of 1 1/2 hours.
- Pleasanton residents may reserve courts 8 days in advance.
- Non-Residents may reserve courts 7 days in advance.
- If booking a court 8 days in advance, open reservation begins at 12:30pm.
- Reservation is forfeited after 10 minutes if court is unclaimed.
- Fees will not be prorated for late arrivals.
- Credit will be issued for unused rain-out time.
- Reservations must be cancelled 4 hours in advance by phone or full payment will be assessed.
- No-shows or late cancellation fees not paid will be required to be paid before claiming next reservation.
- Any open court may be used for walk-on without a reservation.
- Court 1 is designated the walk-on court and cannot be reserved in advance.
- If all courts are occupied, a waitlist for the walk-on court will be started.
- Names will be taken in person no more than 15 minutes before court is available based on front desk PC clock.
- A name can only be added to the waitlist by an individual who is not currently playing on a tennis court.
- Name will be called and payment will be collected at the time court becomes available.
- Waitlisted player must be present when name is called or forfeit to the next person on the waitlist.
*Management reserves the right to use walk-on court to resolve unforeseen court issues.
On rainy days, staff may close the courts until they are playable. Call 931-3449 to see if courts are dry. Credit will be issued for paid, unused time if it rains during play. For lessons and leagues, call 30 mins prior to scheduled time to check court conditions. Make ups will be scheduled for lesson and league rainouts.
Court Rules & Etiquette
- Respect all players at all times.
- Shirts/tops must be worn, non-marking shoes only, no open toed shoes.
- Keep noise to an appropriate level.
- Keep courts clean. Pick up all balls & throw away any trash in the provided trash cans.
- Wait until the point in play is finished before retrieving a ball from another court.
- Be safe. Do not participate in any behavior that would risk injury to yourself or anyone else. Before starting play, ensure the court is free from hazards (extra balls, cans or other debris).
- City sponsored lessons only
- NO food, drinks, or chewing gum (water is acceptable)
- NO personal ball machines
- NO wheels (bikes, skates, skateboards, scooters, etc.)
- NO profanities, yelling, or screaming at any time on or near courts.
- NO small children that are not playing tennis
- NO pets