Registration & Refund Policy
- Must register and pay for a class prior to the first attendance.
- Registrations can be made in person or online. Registrations are NOT accepted by phone.
- Late registrations can be prorated when signing up in person only.
- Prorating cannot be done in advance, as priority is given to those that can attend a full session.
- Programs may be combined or canceled based on registration numbers.
- Participants may be reassigned according to age, ability, and class size.
Class Refunds (Santa Clara, Sunnyvale, Pleasanton, Walnut Creek)
- Full refunds will be granted if requested no less than 10 days prior to the first class/camp meeting of the session.
- Refund requests received after this time, but at least 5 working days prior to the first class/camp meeting, will be assessed a $5 administrative fee per class, and will not receive a refund, but rather a credit on your Lifetime Activities account.
- No refunds or credits will be issued for requests received less than 5 working days prior to the first class/camp meeting.
- No refunds will be given for non-attendance or for any reason (including absences due to covid-19) other than cancellation by Lifetime Activities.
Withdrawal due to Injury/Illness
A credit (to the Lifetime Activities account) is issued for withdrawals due to illness or injury. The amount of credit issued will be calculated from the day the doctor’s note is received. The credit does not expire and can be used at a later date. Refunds to the original form of payment are not issued for withdrawals due to illness or injury.
- Class transfers can be requested up to 5 days prior to the first class meeting.
- Transfer request made less than 5 days prior to the first class meeting will only be granted if it does not interrupt the class you wish to withdraw from.
For Cupertino City Refund Policy click the following link: Cupertino Refund Policy
Online Store – Return Policy & Help
Equipment and apparel purchases made online can be returned to the original pickup location for a refund or exchange within 14 days of pickup, and must be accompanied by a valid proof of purchase. Products must be new, unopened, unworn, and in resalable condition with all original packaging. Used or opened items cannot be returned or exchanged. Items marked “final sale” cannot be returned or exchanged. Refunds will be processed to the original form of payment. Please allow 7-10 days for refunds to process. “Valid Proof(s) of Purchase” include the email sales receipt or order number and ID.
For questions about online store purchases, please contact us here: Online Store Help