TENNIS COURT RESERVATIONS/POLICIES AT THE SANTA CLARA TENNIS CENTER
$11/hour Resident | $13/hour Non-Resident
Reservations are court bookings made 15min or more before court time. When reserving a court in
advance, the Reservation Fee is charged for all bookings; regardless of the day/time of booking.
NON-PRIME TIME COURT FEES
$6/hour Resident | $8/hour Non-Resident
Mon–Fri 8am-12pm, Sa & Su 4pm-8pm
PRIMETIME COURT FEES
*with or without reservation*
$11/hour Resident|$13/hour Non-Resident
Mon–Fri 4pm-10pm, Sa & Su 8am-4pm
FREE OPEN PLAY
For Santa Clara City Residents
Mon–Fri 12pm-4pm, Sa & Su 8pm-10pm
Court Reservation Policy at the Santa Clara Tennis Center
- Residents may reserve 7 days in advance (beginning each day at 12pm).
- Non-residents may reserve 5 days in advance (beginning each day at 12pm).
- Reservations are court bookings made 15min. or more before court time.
- Fees are charged for all reservations; regardless of day/ time of reservation.
- Minimum of 30 minutes, maximum of 2 hours rental.
- Reservations must be canceled at least 4 hours in advance or full fees will be assessed.
- Court reservations are forfeited after 15 minutes.
- No-Show & late cancellation fees not paid are required to be paid before next reservation.
- Fees will not be prorated for late arrivals.
- Credit will be issued for unused rain-out time.
- Reserve a court online or call (408) 247-0178
- Walk-on court use is available on a first come, first serve basis.
On rainy days, staff may close the courts until they are playable. Call us to see if courts are dry. Credit will be issued for paid, unused time if it rains during play. Make ups will be scheduled for lesson and league rain outs.
Tennis Center Rules & Etiquette at the Santa Clara Tennis Center
- Respect all players at all times.
- Players must check-in at pro shop prior to play
- Shirts/tops must be worn, non-marking shoes only, no open toed shoes.
- Keep noise to an appropriate level.
- Keep courts clean. Pick up all balls & throw away any trash in the provided trash cans.
- Wait until the point in play is finished before retrieving a ball from another court.
- Be safe. Do not participate in any behavior that would risk injury to yourself or anyone else.
- Before starting play, ensure the court is free from hazards (extra balls, cans or other debris).
- City sponsored lessons only
- NO food, drinks, or chewing gum (water is acceptable)
- NO personal ball machines
- NO wheels (bikes, skates, skateboards, scooters, etc.)
- NO profanities, yelling, or screaming at any time on or near courts.
- NO small children that are not playing tennis
- NO pets