Due to the new state and county stay at home order, the City of Santa Clara has decided to cancel all Winter Session 1 group park and rec classes beginning Tuesday, January 5th, 2021. We are hopeful that classes will resume for Winter Session 2 beginning Tuesday, February 9th, 2021.
This means that all group tennis classes at the Santa Clara Tennis Center will be canceled beginning January, 5th, 2021.
For those currently enrolled in Winter 1, we have moved all players to the same class day and time in Winter Session 2; which is scheduled to begin on Tuesday, February 9th, 2021. If you would prefer a credit or private lessons instead of a transfer to Winter Session 2, please let us know. This credit is good at all Lifetime facilities (except Cupertino) and may be used to enroll in the next session of programs, private lessons or for merchandise in the pro shop. Account credit does not expire.
The Santa Clara Tennis Center and Lifetime Pro Shop will remain open for private lessons and singles and doubles court rentals during this time (masks required).
All PLAYERS MUST WEAR FACE MASKS AT ALL TIMES WHEN AT THE FACILITY AND DURING PLAY.
ADULT & YOUTH TENNIS CLASSES NOW AVAILABLE – CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
Private lessons available – Call 408-247-0178 to reserve your spot
- Refresh your racket with our sanitized racket stringing service
- Retail sales available including rackets and accessories
A reservation is recommended for play at the Santa Clara Tennis Center
- Phone reservations – 408-247-0178
- Online reservations www.lifetimeactivities.com
- All players must check-in at the office prior to play
- Masks required at all times
- Restrooms are now open
- Credit cards only, no cash transactions
Please review the following list of covid 19 facility rules and guidelines for the Santa Clara Tennis Center before coming to play.
SANTA CLARA TENNIS CENTER FACILITY RULES
Use subject to County of Santa Clara County Health Order, and Santa Clara City Code.
Santa Clara Tennis Center Courts open under the following conditions:
- Face coverings required for all players and staff at all times
- Social distance a minimum of six (6) feet from anyone outside your household or living unit.
- Limit the use of shared equipment (e.g., ball, racket) to members of the same household or living unit.
- No gatherings – Players must social distance at all times
- Wash/sanitize hands and personal equipment frequently, and before use.
- If sick, stay home; contact health care provider. * High-risk persons should continue to shelter at their place of residence.
- No commercial business or other activity (lessons, etc.) except by written permit from City of Santa Clara, Director of Parks & Recreation.
- Benches are unavailable. You may bring a small stool or folding chair if you wish to sit down
SANTA CLARA TENNIS CENTER CHECK-IN PROCEDURE
- Call or reserve online prior to arriving at the tennis center
- Follow social distancing markers on the ground when moving about the facility.
- Please proceed to the service window at the side of the building to check-in and pay.