Hello Santa Clara Tennis Center Players!
THE SANTA CLARA TENNIS CENTER IS OPEN FOR SINGLES AND DOUBLES FOR ANY 4 PLAYERS. All PLAYERS MUST WEAR FACE MASKS WHEN NOT ACTIVELY PLAYING OR WHEN OFF THE COURT.
ADULT & YOUTH TENNIS CLASSES NOW AVAILABLE – CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
Private lessons available – Call 408-247-0178 to reserve your spot
- Refresh your racket with our sanitized racket stringing service
- Retail sales available including equipment, drinks, and snacks.
A reservation is recommended for play at the Santa Clara Tennis Center
- Phone reservations – 408-247-0178
- Online reservations www.lifetimeactivities.com
- All players must check-in at the office prior to play
- Restrooms are now open
- Credit cards only, no cash transactions
Please review the following list of covid 19 facility rules and guidelines for the Santa Clara Tennis Center before coming to play.
SANTA CLARA TENNIS CENTER FACILITY RULES
Use subject to County of Santa Clara County Health Order, and Santa Clara City Code.
Santa Clara Tennis Center Courts open under the following conditions:
- Face coverings required for all players and staff at all times except during play.
- Social distance a minimum of six (6) feet from anyone outside your household or living unit.
- Limit the use of shared equipment (e.g., ball, racket) to members of the same household or living unit.
- No gatherings – Players must social distance at all times
- Wash/sanitize hands and personal equipment frequently, and before use.
- If sick, stay home; contact health care provider. * High-risk persons should continue to shelter at their place of residence.
- No commercial business or other activity (lessons, etc.) except by written permit from City of Santa Clara, Director of Parks & Recreation.
- Benches are unavailable. You may bring a small stool or folding chair if you wish to sit down
SANTA CLARA TENNIS CENTER CHECK-IN PROCEDURE
- Call or reserve online prior to arriving at the tennis center
- Follow social distancing markers on the ground when moving about the facility.
- Wear proper face covering when not actively playing
- Please proceed to the service window at the side of the building to check-in and pay.