The Santa Clara Tennis Center and Lifetime Pro Shop are open for business and group and private classes are available. Masks required for all programs.
All PLAYERS MUST WEAR FACE MASKS AT ALL TIMES WHEN AT THE FACILITY AND DURING PLAY.
ADULT & YOUTH TENNIS CLASSES AVAILABLE – Sign up for spring session!
Call 408-247-0178 for more information on class offerings and availability
- Refresh your racket with our sanitized racket stringing service
- Retail sales available including rackets and accessories
A reservation is recommended for play at the Santa Clara Tennis Center
- Phone reservations – 408-247-0178
- Online reservations www.lifetimeactivities.com
- All players must check-in at the office prior to play
- Masks required at all times
- Restrooms are now open
- Credit cards only, no cash transactions
Please review the following list of covid 19 facility rules and guidelines for the Santa Clara Tennis Center before coming to play.
SANTA CLARA TENNIS CENTER FACILITY RULES
Use subject to County of Santa Clara County Health Order, and Santa Clara City Code.
Santa Clara Tennis Center Courts open under the following conditions:
- Face coverings required for all players and staff at all times
- Social distance a minimum of six (6) feet from anyone outside your household or living unit.
- Limit the use of shared equipment (e.g., ball, racket) to members of the same household or living unit.
- No gatherings – Players must social distance at all times
- Wash/sanitize hands and personal equipment frequently, and before use.
- If sick, stay home; contact health care provider. * High-risk persons should continue to shelter at their place of residence.
- No commercial business or other activity (lessons, etc.) except by written permit from City of Santa Clara, Director of Parks & Recreation.
- Benches are unavailable. You may bring a small stool or folding chair if you wish to sit down
SANTA CLARA TENNIS CENTER CHECK-IN PROCEDURE
- Call or reserve online prior to arriving at the tennis center
- Follow social distancing markers on the ground when moving about the facility.
- Please proceed to the service window at the side of the building to check-in and pay.