SANTA CLARA TENNIS RAIN/MAKE-UP PROCEDURE
Rainy Day Procedure
In the event of inclement weather, call our office 30 minutes prior to your lesson to check for rain-outs/cancellations. Please DO NOT call any sooner as weather conditions change from hour to hour.
Office Phone: 408-247-0178
Rain Make-up Policy
- In the event that a class is cancelled, youth make-up lessons will be scheduled during our youth-camp offerings. Please check the camp schedule and call the office to confirm your date and time. Adults make-up lessons will be scheduled (as time and weather permit) at the discretion of Lifetime Tennis.
- Make-up schedule will be posted on our webpage 3 days after a rain-out.
- Contact our office if make-up schedule is not posted on the website 3 days after the rain-out.
- One make-up date will be given out per rain-out.
- Make-up lessons are not offered due to student absences of any nature.
- Students cannot make-up a rain-out in another class, unless specifically approved by our office.
- If you cannot attend the make-up provided, you may request an individual make-up via email only. Once we receive your email we will make our best effort to accommodate your request, however it is not guaranteed as it depends on class availability.
- Individual make-ups will be denied when there are too many rained out lessons pending to be re-scheduled.