TENNIS COURT RESERVATIONS/POLICIES
Court Usage Fees
90 Minute fee = $5
Advanced Reservation fee = with a pass- $4 / without a pass- $12
4-month Pass = $100
Youth Annual Pass= $120
Standard Adult pass= $275
Standard Senior pass =$200
Plus Pass = $325
Senior Plus Pass= $275
Court reservations can be made 8 days in advance starting at 12:30pm the eight day
Tennis Court Rules & Etiquette
- Respect all players at all times.
- Shirts/tops must be worn, non-marking shoes only, no open toed shoes.
- Keep noise to an appropriate level.
- Keep courts clean. Pick up all balls & throw away any trash in the provided trash cans.
- Wait until the point in play is finished before retrieving a ball from another court.
- Be safe. Do not participate in any behavior that would risk injury to yourself or anyone else.
- Before starting play, ensure the court is free from hazards (extra balls, cans or other debris).
- City sponsored lessons only.
- NO food, drinks, or chewing gum (water is acceptable).
- NO personal ball machines.
- NO wheels (bikes, skates, skateboards, scooters, etc.).
- NO profanities, yelling, or screaming at any time on or near courts.
- NO small children that are not playing tennis.
- NO pets.