INCLEMENT WEATHER PROCEDURE & MAKE-UP POLICY IN PLEASANTON
Inclement Weather Procedure
During inclement weather please call us at (925) 931-3449 no earlier than 30 minutes prior to the start of your class to check cancellation status.
Please DO NOT call any sooner as weather conditions change from hour to hour.
Make-up Class Policy
- Classes cancelled due to inclement weather will be rescheduled as time and weather permits at Lifetime Activities’ discretion.
- One make-up will be offered per class cancellation. Make-ups are typically scheduled during youth camp weeks.
- Make-up schedule will be communicated via email within a week of the original class date; valid email on file required.
- Make-up classes are not offered for personal absences including those due to covid-19.
- Students CANNOT make-up an absence in another class.
- No credits or refunds due to non-attendance.
Air Quality Policy
Lifetime Activities bases the measure of air quality on information provided by Airnow.gov. In the event that air quality levels affect our ability to run programs, the following policy applies:
When the air quality index is RED or higher (151+) all park and recreation programs will be canceled and issued a make up. It is our aim to inform students via email no later than 30 minutes prior to class start time.
When the air quality index is ORANGE (101-150), all park and recreation programs will continue to run as scheduled. Individuals with air quality sensitivities who opt not to attend may request an accommodation via this form:
All requests for accommodation must be submitted via the form no later than the class start time on the day of the AQI-impacted program. One form per student – please fill out a new form for each family member if there are multiple students in the same program.
Weather may change up to and during class time, management reserves the right to make adjustments based on conditions.